Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The beginning of my Great Adventure to Germany, Denmark, Prague, and Dubai brings about the beginning of my personal blogging!

picture: taken in the Plaza Hotel, decorative glass ceiling in front
entry of the Plaza, located on the corner of 59th street and 5th Ave.
hello all you good people out there,

I find that today is particularly beautiful for a few different reasons.
1. It rained all day in New York
there is nothing like a rainy day in New York City.
songs have been sung about it, one in particular by Chicago "Just another Rainy Day in New York City."
because of the rain I didn't have to sit in "Maggie's Garden" for my volunteer hours
this was advantageous because I have to get ready for my trip.
2. I leave on My Great Adventure tomorrow. Beginning with Germany, Berlin, Dresden,
Prague, Dubai, Rothenberg ob de Tauber (an old middle ages German town), The Blackforest or Schwarzwald, Denmark, Allborg, Randers, Hjorring, and Copenhagen, and finally back to Berlin. :)
3. I want to find relatives in Germany, so if you wouldn't mind praying that I might be able
to find some of them I would greatly appreciate it.
4. Last I find that I just love my family. that's all!



1 comment:

  1. LynndeeLouWho!!! Are you out there? How's Berlin so far?

    I love you!!! We are praying that you will be safe, have fun and find some ancestors in Denmark!!!!

    Love you!!

    Carolee

    ReplyDelete