Thursday, August 20, 2009

From the End to the Beginning: Berlin

Camels in Berlin and not in Dubai!














Along my trip I saw, and used various modes of Transportation and photo documented just a few for the fun of it!


Walking the most basic form of transportation
I used this for the majority of my trip


Biking, everyone bikes in Germany, Denmark, and Prague. they even have designated sidewalks every where you go for bikes and the people actually use them!

Anne one time I even saw a mom riding her bike with a trailer just like yours hooked onto the back! that was special!












there is the tourist boat rides that float around the cities canals.

These two cars were just begging for a
photo-op! so I couldn't possible leave them
just sitting there.




while waiting on the metro platform I saw
Polizie bikes turning this corner, then they
were shortly followed by racers on in-line-skates.
when I arrived at my stop and was out on the street the bunch caught up with me and I was
able to watch them for a second time.

when I arrived at my stop and was out on the street the bunch caught up with me and I was able to watch them for a second time.





the Deutsch Bahnhouf
the German Trainstation
Deutsch Bahn
Berlin Station :)



















Above Ground Metro near Skalitzer Str. which
was were I was staying!







This scooter
actually says
flipper on the
side of it!















More shots of the Metro this is actually after I
had seen Check Point Charlie and was trying to
get back to Toni and Julianne's for dinner.
the sunsets were beautiful with a vast display of
colors blended into puffy clouds. Loved it!













Chris and Carolee, and Mom,
I thought of the three of you
simultaneously when I saw the medic truck.
Mom and Chris, because of M.A.S.H, Carolee because your a Doctor.









This scooter was down the street from were I was staying and there was a humming bird on the front I couldn't resist taking a photo of this. there was a group of friends near by
who were drinking at a cafe and a girl kept turning and looking at me, it maybe was her scooter so I just smiled to her, and she smiled back so all was well.












A Thunder bird and A Fire bird.
Mom, the Fire bird was for you. when I took a snapshot the driver revved his engine. It gave me a bit of a start. no pun intended.











the cars which inspired the modes of transportation blog.




right here you see a white smart car, a red scooter, a yellow Ferrari?, and your everyday bike all parked next to each other and I thought how ironic is that, these vehicles all so close in the vicinity of each other. so I had to photo document this for sure. people on the street were looking but that made it even more special!



















the white Mini, this would be my car if I lived in Europe! with a Blue thunder bird and a silver scooter. I was snapping away happily and then i noticed that there was a woman sitting in the blue thunder bird, Oh well it looked like I was taking pictures of the mini anyway, and I was!



the Deutsch Bahnhouf , the German train station with a beautiful chrome like stature of a stallion, then bikes all lined up in front, typical sight in Germany.









The Red Baron's Fokker
hung in the foyer of Tegal Airport
and Frankie these are for you!!!!!





Frankie this photo is for you. I took this in the Tegal Airport in Berlin. I thought it was pretty sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment