Sunday, August 9, 2009

In the land of my ancestors

Good Sunday to everyone.

It is a beautiful day and I am happy to be writing about my trip. I'm now in Allborg, Denmark.
I don't know what is going to come of my being in Denmark. today at church Í spoke with a memeber who said he would help me look for family members but it will take time. so i might not find anyone on this trip but i'm not going to give up just like that. so we'll see what happens.

Denmark is beautifull. and so are the people. I am staying with a girl named Anita Paulson who is investigating the church.

while on the train i spoke with a lady named Anne-Vibe i shared with her about joseph smith, and the book of mormon. and she talked about how most Dane's do not belong to a religion. i shared about how our purpose is to see what more truth we can bring to the truth that people might have. and then we talked about, how the purpose of our life is to serve and love one another, and our families. I think the danish people have those basic understandings. now they must open thier hearts to the idea that the gospel has been restored to the earth.

well, i love you all, and i know that christ lives that he is our savior and that he loves us.
i know that heavenly father has watched over me and been with me the whole time i've been over here.

i love you all. thank you for everything

Carlynne-d-lou-who

1 comment:

  1. You have been such a great example of sharing the gospel Car! This trip will obviously be a great memory for you, and also for all the people you have come in contact with. Way to be your sweet self! We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete